Red Faction: Guerrilla PC Patch
New patch has been released for Red Faction: Guerrilla on the PC, offering some performance improvements for ATI cards. Available now on GFW LIVE
Red Faction: Guerrilla new patch is now live on Games for Windows LIVE. Start the game on your PC and log onto LIVE to get the update. The update fixes a number of problems with ATI cards and it also fixes some sensitivity issues for the game.
List of Fixes
- 5.1 Surround Sound was not working properly for some users.
- Several crashes for users running ATI cards have been fixed (most often when accessing Display Options in game)
- Performance improved on ATI cards
- Cursor Sensitivity for 360 controller has been tweaked. Before, moving diagonal and vertical adjustments moved at different speeds. They now move at equal speeds.
- Turret Sensitivity has been adjusted to work without having to drop the base value.
- MP Playlists will be updated to include all maps and modify certain options. Currently, a few maps are only available through Custom Matches.
- Some overlapping text and icons have been fixed.
- (9/30) Modding will be disabled in online matchmaking games with this patch. It will still be available in LAN games, though no XP will be awarded there.